LON-CAPA integrates well with a heterogenous IT-environment, including legacy systems.
- Single Signon, using Shibboleth or Sentinel
- Password verification against Kerberos, LDAP, or Active Directory
- Portal integration through token exchange
- Automated establishment of courses through an XML exchange format
- Automated population of courses through an XML exchange format
- Authorization for faculty to establish new courses against databases of instructors of record
- Downloading of ID photo databases with appropriate right-of-use verification
- Uploading of scoring office data from randomized bubblesheet exams
- Integration of faculty, staff, and student directories
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Site maintained by Gerd Kortemeyer.
Supported by the National Science Foundation under NSF-ITR 0085921, NSF-CCLI-ASA 0243126, and NSF-CCLI 0717790. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. Initial funding for CAPA has been provided by the Alfred. P. Sloan Foundation and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.